DURUM VERSCHLEISS-SCHUTZ GMBH was established in 1984 as a manufacturer of advanced hard-facing products. Today DURUM has production and service centers in Brazil, France and the USA and exports to countries all over the world!
DURUM provides high performance welding and surfacing wires and powders and is a global market leader in the supply of specialized overlaying consumables that can be applied by a range of processes including: Flux Cored Wire, Plasma Transferred Arc (PTA) Welding, Oxy-fuel Welding, Thermal Spray Powder and Wire.
Besides Willich (Germany) DURUM Group maintains production and workshop facilities in Brazil (São Paulo), France (Saint Victor) and the USA (Houston TX). We also support a network of independent agencies throughout the world. We meet demanding requirements of today’s industry with a wide array of Welding and Thermal Spray technologies.
Our wide range of specialized surface hard-facing materials includes:
• Tungsten carbide rods for oxy-acetylene welding
• Nickel, cobalt and iron based Flux Cored Wire
• FCAW wires with Tungsten Carbide and complex carbides to provide extremely hard and tough coatings, used primarily for extreme wear applications
• Tungsten, complex and chromium carbides for manual arc welding
• PTA welding powders
• PTA machines, torches and powder feeders
• Powders for oxy-acetylene welding and spraying
• Fused crushed and spherical Tungsten Carbides
• Pre-manufactured replacement wear parts
• Thermal Spray Powders (conforming to DIN EN 1274) and Wires (conforming to DIN EN 14919)
• Material overlays on thin Non-magnetic parts to ensure reduced wear and extended/ reusable part life
• Application of precise and uniform metal overlays to resize tools such as stabilizers – to a thickness of over 5 mm Parts commonly repaired include string / near bit stabilizers, sleeves and other drilling Wear Parts
DURUM HARD-FACING PRODUCTS
DURUM provides high performance welding and surfacing wires and powders and is a global market leader in the supply of specialized non-magnetic overlays that can be applied by a range of proses including:
• Flux Cored Wire
• Plasma Transferred Arc (PTA) Welding
• Oxy-fuel welding
• Thermal spray (powder and wire)
DURUM maintains production and workshop facilities through its subsidiaries in Brazil (São Paulo), France (Saint Victor) and the USA (Houston, Texas).
NON MAG OVERLAYING
DURUM focuses on "continuous development" and sets aside a significant annual budget for research and development including new product advancement, product enhancement and the development of highly specialized solutions to the most challenging applications in the oil and gas industry.
As a result of applying specially developed products, we offer our clients the unique ability to salvage magnetic and non-magnetic parts that would otherwise have been scrapped.
DURWELD 300T PLC-controlled PTA
As a result of more than 20 years of in- house development and use, we have introduced the next generation of a durable, reliable, mobile PTA machine into the market.
The cost- efficient PTA welding system DURWELD 300T PTA is PLC-controlled and equipped with a HMI-interface, gas mass flow meter, powerful water cooling unit and 220Vor 110V plug. It can be operated manually or with external manipulation devices using CNC or robotic interfaces.
(More information in “News & Innovations”)
DURWELD 300T PTA is PLC-controlled and quipped with a HMI-interface, gas mass flow meter, powerful water cooling unit and 220V or 110V plug. It can be operated manually or, optionally, with external manipulation devices using CNC or robotic interfaces. The integrated job management provides, apa...| » Further reading
DURMAT Casing friendly Hard-facing Wires are specially developed to reduce casing wear and to extend life of Tool Joints. With the experience of more than 30 years in producing Hard-facing Wires for all kinds of industrial applications DURUM is offering a wide range of crack-free iron and nickel...| » Further reading
DURUM’s commitment to investing in new technological advances, as they relate to material science and process application has resulted in several recent developments that have demonstrated superior performance in terms of reducing wear on critical downhole tools while improving consistency in har...| » Further reading
DURUM VERSCHLEISS-SCHUTZ GMBH
Phone: +49 2154 4837-0
Fax: +49 2154 4837-78
Culture Special Steel Pte Ltd
20 Pioneer Cres #07-05 WEST PARK BIZCENTRAL
Phone: +65 9834 1555
Fax: +65 6694 3303
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.